But let's start with the village of Anse, this ancient important stop on the Roman road between Lyon and Mâcon reveals its medieval walls, its chapel and its castle its 13th century towers. Nearby, you will be amazed by the diversity of architecture of the charming villages of Marcy, Liergues, Pommiers, Lucenay ... Further afield, one of the most beautiful villages in France very popular for filming, the fortified city of Pérouges 40 minutes away offers a trip back in time. Welcome to the Middle Ages!
Around these villages full of charm, the vines of the precious variety, of course ... Do not hesitate to push the door of the domains. The winemakers will be happy to share their passion around tastings in pretty vaulted cellars. And only 30 minutes away you can visit the Hameau Duboeuf, the first vineyard and wine park in Europe, in Romanèche-Thorins.
- Beaujolais Golf Course: 2 km
- Swimming area les Cascades: 4.2 km
- Swimming pool "Aquazerque": 5 km
- Virtual reality games area: 2 km
- Cabaret show and dinner: 2 km
- Paul Dini Museum of Modern Art: 6.2 km
- The sanctuary of Ars: 11, 8 km
- Fléchères Castle: 13.4 km
- Claude Bernard Museum: 14.3 km
- Automobile Museum in Rochetaillée-sur-Saône: 16km
- Lyon Salvagny Golf Club: 17.6 km.